Presbyterian Women’s College of Education at Aburi was established by the Basel Missionaries in 1928. The first principal of the college was Ms Elsie McKillican. From the humble beginning with two pioneer students, the college population has now risen to four hundred and ninety two.
Presbyterian Women's College of Education is affiliated to University of Education Winneba.
|Name||Presbyterian Women's College of Education (Aburi Akwapim)|
|Principal||Dr. Mrs. Harriet Amui|
|Gender of Students||Women Only|
|District /Municipal/Metropolitan||Akwapim South|