St. Monica’s College of Education was established in 1930. It was founded in Cape Coast by three  Sisters, namely, Sr. Lailla, Sr. Dorothy, and Sr.  Gertrude. In 1936, at the request of Asantehene, the College was moved from Cape Coast to  Mampong – Ashanti. It started a three-year Diploma in Basic Education programme in 2004, and it was given accreditation as a tertiary institution in October, 2007

Information

Name St. Monica's College of Education
Principal Christiana Sobotie
Gender of Students Women Only
Region Ashanti
District /Municipal/Metropolitan Mampong Municipal
Postal Address BOX 250, Mampong, Ash.
Telephone 0322222205

Our work at St. Monica's

Go back