St. John Bosco’s CoE was established in January, 1946 by the Catholic Mission. Ten male students were enrolled to pursue a 2-year post middle Teacher’s Certificate ‘B’ course. St. John Bosco’s has recorded several successes in academia, sports and community or social work since its establishment. The college has never scored less than 80% in yearly examinations.
|Name||St. John Bosco College of Education|
|Principal||William A, Atindana|
|Gender of Students||Mixed|
|District /Municipal/Metropolitan||Navrongo Central|
|Postal Address||BOX 11, Navrongo|