The St. Francis College of Education dates back early German Missionary activities and was opened at Gbi Bla then part of former German Territory. The College has had a chequered existence. St. Francis Training College of Catholic foundation was established by German Catholic Missionaries, but was closed down three years later and removed to Agbedrafo in Togo. It was re-opened in 1912 but closed due to the First World War.
|Name||St. Francis College of Education|
|Principal||Rapheal Kodzo Kwashie|
|Gender of Students||Mixed|
|District /Municipal/Metropolitan||Hohoe Municipal|
|Postal Address||BOX 100, Hohoe|