Presbyterian Women’s College of Education at Aburi was established by the Basel Missionaries in 1928. The first principal of the college was Ms Elsie McKillican. From the humble beginning with two pioneer students, the college population has now risen to four hundred and ninety two.

 

Information

Name Presbyterian Women's College of Education (Aburi Akwapim)
Principal Dr. Mrs. Harriet Amui
Gender of Students Women Only
Region Eastern
District /Municipal/Metropolitan Akwapim South
Postal Address P.O. BOX 19, Aburi

Our work at Presby College

Go back