Komenda College of Education was established out of the buildings British Navy after the Second World War. Through the efforts of Mr. A.B. Sam, regent of Komenda, the legacy was leased to the Methodist Church Ghana, in 1947 to be used as a training college.  The government renovated the buildings for educational use.The motto of the college is “Bepכwso Kurow Hyeren”, meaning a city set on a hill, shines forth.

Information

Name Komenda College of Education
Principal Comfort Sarpong-Akosah
Gender of Students Mixed
Region Central
District /Municipal/Metropolitan Komenda-Edina-Eguafo
Postal Address BOX KM5, Komenda

Our work at Komenda College

Go back