Komenda College of Education was established out of the buildings British Navy after the Second World War. Through the efforts of Mr. A.B. Sam, regent of Komenda, the legacy was leased to the Methodist Church Ghana, in 1947 to be used as a training college. The government renovated the buildings for educational use.The motto of the college is “Bepכwso Kurow Hyeren”, meaning a city set on a hill, shines forth.
|Name||Komenda College of Education|
|Gender of Students||Mixed|
|Postal Address||BOX KM5, Komenda|