Holy Child College was originally established in Cape Coast in 1946 to offer the Post-Primary Certificate ‘A’ course. In 1950. On 18th February, 1955 the college was moved to its present site on the top of Fijai Hill and was known as Adiembra Training College. This name later changed to the present Holy Child College derived from the Holy Child Community, which opened the institution.
|Name||Holy Child College of Education|
|Gender of Students||Women Only|
|District /Municipal/Metropolitan||Sekondi Takoradi Metro|
|Postal Address||BOX 245, Takoradi|